workshop Blue Planet with Inge Frimout-Hei

Antworten
Jeanette van Nieulande

workshop Blue Planet with Inge Frimout-Hei

Beitrag von Jeanette van Nieulande »

On Sunday October 1 2006 Harpatelier De Zingende Snaar organizes the workshop "Blue Planet" under the guidance of Inge Frimout-Hei. The splendid space photographs, which Inges father in law made during a space flight with the space shuttle, inspired her to write this beautiful music for harp. The music is written for harp ensemble with both starting and advanced harp players. The music describes the space flight of the astronauts, lift off, up side down, sun rise, thunderstorm, several landscapes, reflections in space, landing and arrival of the Astronauts. Inge will show the splendid photographs with her laptop and perhaps we can also use a beamer.

The participants can practise the music at home using the CD. During the workshop Inge will give explanations and indications. It will undoubtedly be a delicious day making music together. De workshop will take place in Het Akkoord, Oudestraat 9 at Veere. The building will be opened from 9.45 hours. We start with the workshop at 10.30, we have a lunch about 12.00 for half an hour. And we will finish about 14.30 hour. The costs for the workshop are 50,-- euro by person. The music book with CD, coffee, thee and lunch are included. I will send you the music directly after your registration and payment. If you are interested you can email your name and address to Harpatelier De Zingende Snaar: ZingendeSnaar@zeelandnet.nl. Please let me know if you want to receive harp 1 (beginners), harp 2 (approximately 3 years lesson) or harp 3 (as from
5 years). To receive an impression of level of difficulty you can realise a small bit of the note picture of each part on my website www.zingendesnaar.nl . Please click on harp 1, harp 2 or harp 3.

Tip: The workshop is a component of the Schottish-Veers Cultural Festival that will be organised in Veere. The festival will take place on Saturday September 30 and Sunday October 1 2006. A seizure from the programme: Inge Frimout-Hei (harp) will give a concert Saturday afternoon with a programme with Scottish songs. On Saturday night the folk band Knijn will perform. Sunday afternoon Anois will give a concert at 15.00, which is directly after the workshop. We can jointly visit this concert (entry not included at the price of the workshop). For further information about Anois you can visit www.anois.info. More information about times, locations and other performance artists you can find you on the website www.veere-schotland.nl. I hope you will all visit Veere.

Jeanette van Nieulande
Antworten