FREE workshop on reading music

You would like to contribute something, but you don't know German? No problem, just post it here in English.
Zuzanna

FREE workshop on reading music

Beitrag von Zuzanna »

Hello everyone and thank you for including the international section in this forum :_smile_:

I would like to let you know that next week I'm going to host FREE live online workshops on reading music: 5 Secrets to Reading Music that will Take Your Harp Playing to the Next Level.

If you are...
=> a harpist who learns new music by ear and videos, but want to also read music to have more freedom in your choices
=> a beginner on the harp who wants to know the best way to learn to read music (and avoid most common mistakes!)
=> a harp learner who has been learning to read music but after some progress you feel that you somehow stopped... and want to get going again!
=> or are simply curious about how you can read music with more freedom to learn new pieces faster...

...then this workshop is for you!

See the available dates and SIGN UP HERE https://subscribepage.com/harp-reading-music and then check your email to download and print your free workbook.

I hope to see you there! :_cheesy_: