Prague's harp meeting

You would like to contribute something, but you don't know German? No problem, just post it here in English.
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

PART III

I forgot to mention one big number of evening concert

Josef and Johaness / what they did was hard to belive. Jo was playing harp while Josef recitated fairy tale in swedish and in the same time in czech. People were laying on the ground laughing like mad. I always knew that Josef is good comediant but he was simply GREAT!!!!!!!
Jonny Robels
nicht mehr wegzudenken
Postleitzahl: 35440
Land: Deutschland
Beitrag von Jonny Robels »

Congratulations dear Jana! I hope next year;-) I can join you in Prague, it sounds SO nice! Hope to see You in Lauterbach
ahoi Jonny :_cheesy_:
Susanne
nicht mehr wegzudenken

Beitrag von Susanne »

-
Zuletzt geändert von Susanne am Di 22. Sep 2020, 18:11, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
sabhaircin
ganz schön fleißig

Beitrag von sabhaircin »

Dear Jana,

your "little tea-party" sounds really nice! I can see the drops of adrenaline and joy coming out of my computer...
I am really awestruck and I hope you recover soon...
Many greetings to the great town of Prague. I´ve been there only once, but I loved it very much, especially the underground. (I mean, of course also the buildings and people ON the ground.)

Svenja
Jana

Beitrag von Jana »

to all ... :_grin_: here is link to new update pages of festival. They are still only in czech language and english version is under construction, but you can see at least some photos there... just click to
FOTKY A OHLASY in black stripe menu and enjoy>

http://www.sweb.cz/maffet/festival/index.html

Zuletzt als neu markiert von Anonymous am Di 25. Okt 2016, 21:09.
Antworten